Down the Beaten Path

Down the Beaten Path

Monday, February 17, 2014

Finally!

I know, I know over a month now and I said I would blog and I haven't. Sometimes I wonder if I should. My computer was in the shop for over a week so that didn't help though I could have blogged on my ipad LOL.



 Lots of things have been happening... The college students are doing great and having fun learning and seeing life and school in a new way. They are growing into adults and it is fun to watch.


I have decided to start college as well in the fall so I am getting things situated for that. I am working still here at home and at the little health food store and keeping extremely busy with goats etc.


We have had 6 babies born in the last month that are so cute! Two little pygmy goats, and four nubians it is fun having babies around again.

I have completed one quilt and am working on another I hope to finish by the end of the month but that will be up to me to make myself sit and finish it.

We have extremely cold weather here a few weeks ago that is not normal for our area. The college closed classes for three days by the third day the kids were very bored and ready to go back.

Now the weather is nice cool but spring feeling like its thinking about it but not quite yet.

I hope to get back at this soon since I have way to many thing going on in my head to keep them to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment