Down the Beaten Path

Down the Beaten Path

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Header Collage....Pic Monkey

Ok, I am kinda cheap not on everything I will admit since hubby is probably reading this. But I live by "things come to those who wait" and if I can find it cheaper or free I would rather have that.
 
When I started this blog I ran across another blog that I can't remember now but they suggested
Pic Monkey for making a collage header. I wanted something not set in stone something I could move and change as I wanted. I also like to have a clean blog no thrills etc. I seem to lean towards a white background with pictures.
 


 
It is an easy site to maneuver around and the finished product is saved to your computer in a jpeg image. I just upload that image to where I want it. Easy and free that I love and my pictures aren't stored online somewhere I like that too.
 
I have also made a collage for a post and that worked wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment